- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive & flexible benefits package
- Advancement opportunities
- Career & development opportunities with Fortis Group of Companies
- A positive work environment
- A commitment to a life/work balance
- A commitment to the communities in which we operate
Working For Us
Maritime Electric is looking for individuals to join its progressive teams, and to reward them with opportunity and challenge. In particular, we are looking for individuals who share our vision of providing reliable service at the lowest possible cost in a safe manner, while maintaining a high level of customer service.
We value personal integrity, responsibility, customer focus, community involvement and ensuring safety. We are a welcoming, equal opportunity Company and invite all qualified candidates to submit a resume for consideration.
There are no positions currently available.
Please try again later.
Maritime Electric is looking for exceptional people to join us in the electricity sector. These people will have a strong work ethic and share our values; honesty, responsibility, customer service, community involvement and safety. All resumes will be kept on file for up to six (6) months and we will contact you if your qualifications fit any of our future openings.
Apply for future opportunities in these job categories:
- Power Engineering
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Customer Service
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Technology
- Power line Technician
Future Student & Apprentice Opportunities
We are dedicated to assisting outstanding people realize their potential. We have a firm commitment to our employee’s future, which is why we invest in training that builds skills both personally and professionally. We look for people who are flexible and excited to learn:
- Our Co-operative Education programs provide valuable employment opportunities to Co-op students.
- Our Trade Apprenticeship programs involve on-the-job and classroom training. Upon completion, our apprentices are ready to work in areas we need.