Fall semester electricity hookup
We require at least five days notice during the lead up to fall semester because of the increased workload. To ensure you get your power connected on your date of choice, please contact us by mid-August.
General information required
- Whose name will be listed on the account/bill? Note: the person on the account is responsible for the account.
- What is your civic address, including your apartment number?
- What is your daytime phone number?
- Security Deposit (estimated amount for a two month bill is a minimum of $100.00).
- New connection or reconnection fee of $42.44 for yearly service or $89.90 for seasonal service. The new or reconnection fee is included in the first month’s bill.
* Prices are subject to change.
Paying your bill
Payment options include:
- Pre-authorized Payment
- Credit Card
- Gift Cards
If you're paying through one of our many convenient payment centres, you can pay by debit, cheque or cash.