Make the switch to LEDs this holiday season!
For Islanders who want to celebrate the holidays with savings, LEDs are the only way to go!
Making the switch to LEDs offers more than just savings...
- LEDs are safer around children and pets: they’re cooler to the touch than incandescent lights, reducing the risk of combustion or burnt fingers.
- LEDs are more durable: they’re made with epoxy lenses, not glass, and are much more resistant to breakage.
- LEDs are easier to install: up to 25 strings of LEDs can be connected end-to-end without overloading a wall socket.
- LEDs will save you money: up to 90% savings compared to incandescent holiday lights.
- LEDs are cost-effective: LED lighting can pay for itself in one season with the electricity you will save.
- LEDs are longer lasting: the same LED string could still be in use 40 holiday seasons from now.