New Service Connect
Please fill out this online self-serve request to connect power at your home or business.
Required Information for Online Service Requests
Online service requests require customers to provide information to Maritime Electric in order for the service to be completed. Below is a list of the most common information that is required for our online service requests.
Moving Connection Request
- Civic Address (street/road name and number)
- Mailing Address (if different)
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Type of property (residential or business)
- Security Question (to confirm your identity for future access)
- Date for electrical connection
New Construction Connection Request
- Type of home/business (house, duplex, apartment)
- Primary heating source (oil, electric, wood, propane, other)
- Is the lot staked or cleared off?
- What size service is required (e.g., 100, 200 or 400 amps)?
- Is the service going overhead or underground
- Name and Contact information of your electrician
How to Read Your Bill
While completing your new service connection order it may be helpful to view a sample bill.